Downloading EssentialFax for Windows
For Windows 7, Vista or XP
The file you are downloading is essfaxsetup.exe,
an installation program for use on Windows 7, Windows Vista,
or Windows XP.
For Windows 8 Desktop
Download Windows 8 Version
The file you are downloading is essfaxw8setup.exe,
an installation program for use on Windows 8 (desktop).
Downloading and installing the trial version of EssentialFax
Choose the download that matches your version of Windows above,
and click the link to download it to your computer. (The same
installation program will work for both 32-bit or 64-bit editions
Once you have downloaded the installation program to your computer,
running it will install EssentialFax on your computer. The
installation program will place a program icon for EssentialFax
on your desktop, and also create a special "virtual printer" so
you can create faxes by "printing" from Windows programs. To start
the program, simply click the program icon.
Things you need to know:
- There is nothing to sign up for. We don't need a credit card.
We don't need your name. We don't need your email address. We are
not interested in tracking you or sending emails to you. We would
just like you to try out our software.
- Once installed, you can immediately start using EssentialFax
to create, send and receive faxes.
- There is no charge for the trial - you can try it out, free,
for 30 days. There are no limitations at all for 30 days.
- We encourage you to give it a good test drive before purchasing.
Use the entire 30 days, kick the tires, really try it out.
- EssentialFax is completely free of adware or other unwanted
"extras". The installation programs installs EssentialFax, and nothing
else. A complete uninstall is provided if you decide EssentialFax
is not for you.
- If you decide to purchase EssentialFax, we email you a user
name and serial number. These are used to remove the 30-day trial
limitation. You simply enter these into the EssentialFax trial version,
which unlocks it for permanent use. You do not have to download
or install anything else.
Technical requirements, version information
- Full program technical requirements can be found
- The current version of EssentialFax is 1.80.00.
- Full version and change history can be found